Saturday, 13 August 2011

Finding new ways to make money on line


It has been 3 months since I decided to close down my own I-cafe business. The reasons are financial in nature and unfair taxation from our local governement.

My capacity to provide the amount as imposed by the BPLO is no longer achievable. So, I decided to just continue my work as a blogger on my own blog site and to several sites as well.

For several months, I no longer have a stable source of income. But luckily, my father handed over his water refilling business to me and to make things better I found this site where you can earn money while you take active participation on line through discussions and the like.

For your reference, you can check out www.myLot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...